This La Costa home is located at 3010 Garboso Street, Carlsbad, CA 92009. Enjoy stunning La Costa hills views from this tasteful newly redone home. Designer kitchen with gorgeous tumble stone backsplash. In addition to granite counters tops and Center Island. Moreover, enjoy state of the art appliances including a sub zero Thermador wine refrigerator, double ovens and a water filtration system. Finally a private backyard amid lush landscape and soothing water features complete with a built-in BBQ, fireplace and a flat screen TV with an electronic remote display. Close to top schools.
- Upstairs laundry
- Cherry banister
- Formal dining room
- Combination of hardwood, carpet, and tile flooring
- Fiber optic lighting in the main rooms
- New Lenox heating and air conditioning with NEST learning thermostat and phone control app
- 3 car garage w/ built-in storage
- View of La Costa Hills
- Custom wood windows throughout
- Walking distance to top state ranked elementary school and close to middle and high schools.
- Minutes to shopping, restaurant, and beach.
- No HOA or mello-roos
- Optional downstairs office or 4th bedroom
- Custom built-ins
- Bay windows
- Cathedral ceiling
- Brick fireplace (gas logs)
- Surround sound
- Hardwood flooring
- Thermador appliances
- 6 burner and griddle stainless steel Gas range & hood with double ovens
- Additional wall oven/microwave
- bread warmer
- Subzero appliances
- Refrigerator with custom cabinet doors
- 2 refrigerator drawers in island
- Full size wine cooler w/ custom cabinet door
- Large island w/ stainless steel vegetable sink & disposal plus bar seating
- 2nd double stainless steel sink and disposal
- Granite counters and island top
- Tumble stone backsplash
- Custom cabinetry
- Large walk-in pantry
- Butler’s pantry
- Built-in desk area
- Hardwood floors
- Water filtration system
MASTER BED & BATH
- Pocket door leading to laundry area
- View balcony
- Custom Cabinetry
- Private bath
- Separate vanities with multiple sinks
- Large walk-in shower with steam unit
- Jetted tub w/ heat water temperature maintenance feature
- Spacious walk-in closet with custom built-ins
- Tile floor
OUTDOOR LIVING AREA
- Ocean breeze
- Outdoor bar with island seating, two built-in stainless steel grills (gas & charcoal) with disposals, burner unit, refrigerator, and storage.
- Separate seating area with fireplace (gas logs)
- Built-in television (custom cabinet)
- Gas heaters
- Landscape lighting and waterfall
- Sprinkler system
La Costa Home For Sale
Are you considering buying a La Costa Home For Sale? Learn about the neighborhoods, lifestyle and great schools! James Jam’s natural talent for working with people was evident from his early years. Additionally his B.A in human resource management developed his unmatched business communication skills. Moreover, obtaining a master’s degree in business with a marketing concentration. Education as well as marketing is crucial to success when buying a La Costa Home for sale. Furthermore, James continues to complete courses which allow him to meet the demands of an ever-changing marketplace. Finally receive excellence and integrity with over 27 years in the industry.
Schools Near this La Costa Home
Most importantly, Carlsbad is known for family oriented events, safe neighborhoods and California state award winning schools. Carlsbad is in the Encinitas Union School district for elementary schools and San Dieguito Union High School Disctrict (SDUHSD) which includes four comprehensive middle schools for grades seven through eight, and four comprehensive high schools for grades nine through twelve. Additionally, Olde La Costa homes are assigned to La Costa Heights elementary school, Oak Crest Middle School and La Costa Canyon High (LCC).
La Costa Real Estate is near 50 miles of preserved open space in Carlsbad. Likewise La Costa offers countless recreational activities including hiking trails. Moreover, in La Costa you can enjoy the beautiful Batiquitos Lagoon. As well as the famous Leo Carrillo Ranch Historic Park featuring a Peacock farm is near La Costa in Carlsbad. Moreover, many La Costa homes and Carlsbad neighborhoods have playgrounds and dog parks. One aspect the draws many people to Old La Costa real estate is that there is no homeowner’s association or mello-roos fees. Meanwhile, La Costa residents still enjoy the benefits of the developing neighborhood.
Other popular communities within Carlsbad 92009 zip code include: La Costa Oaks, La Costa Valley, Arroyo Vista, Summerwalk, Saddle Ridge, The Ranch, Sonata, La Cresta, Santa Fe Trails, La Costa Knolls, Villagio, La Costa Greens, Tiburon, and Parkside @ La Costa
Schools Near La Costa Carlsbad
Many consider buying La Costa real estate because of the family oriented events, plus safe neighborhoods and best of all the great schools. Additionally, Carlsbad homes are in the Carlsbad Union School district for elementary schools and San Dieguito Union High School Disctrict (SDUHSD). Most children who live in the community attend La Costa Heights elementary school, Oak Crest Middle School and La Costa Canyon High (LCC).
La Costa Real Estate Agent
Moreover James Jam’s personal philosophy “Dreams Made Real” he awarded him as the top real estate agent year after year. Most importantly this philosophy encircles the perfect real estate experience. Additionally, it is the gold standard which he strives to provide each one of his clients. Likewise his pristine negotiation, communication, combined with dedication ensure his clients enjoy their dream home with a smooth transaction. Moreover it is about helping his clients every step of the way. Not to mention he makes a promise to his clients that they will receive the best possible representation with an unparalleled level of service and communication throughout the process.
“Every time I make this commitment to my clients, I place my credibility on the line, but my years of experience, in depth knowledge of the market and proven track record allow me to fulfill the commitment that I make. This is how ‘Dreams are Made Real’.” – James Jam
About the author:
The above Real Estate information on 7729 Anillo Way La Costa Home For Sale was provided by James Jam, the #1 Individual Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Real Estate Agent in San Diego County. James can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 858-210-0509. You can also visit jamesjam.com.
Thinking of selling your home in Carlsbad, CA? I have a passion for Real Estate and love to share my exclusive marketing plan.