Father’s Day 2014 Events in Eninitas
Looking for Father’s Day 2014 Events in Eninitas to show your father how much you appreciate him? Enjoy one of the many Events in Encinitas while exploring the beautiful town.
- FATHER’S DAY BRUNCH AT THE SHERATON CARLSBAD RESORT AND SPA Enjoy breathtaking coastal views, engaging live music, complimentary house wine, sangria or craft beer, and a chef customized brunch with dad in mind. Reservations recommended for brunch offered Sunday 15th, 2015 from 11:30am-3:00pm.
- FREE SAN ELIJO LAGOON TOUR Looking for a mid-day activity to burn off your Father’s day brunch? Sunday at 3:00pm is a free naturalist-guided tour.Enjoy the 979 acres of serene coastal views, local wildlife and San Diego’s colorful summer landscape.
- ENCINITAS FARMER’S MARKET AND ART FAIR Enjoy a relaxing atmosphere with live music, local fruits, fresh cut flower, fresh produce, and food from all parts of the world Sunday 10am-2:00pm at Paul Ecke Elementary. Expect challenging parking due to a high volume of farmers presenting a variety of selections at great prices.
- MAN MUNCH LUNCH AT BETTY’S PIE WHOLE SALOON If your dad loves beef, bourbon, and beer; join Betty’s Saloon in its “machismo style” Father’s Day celebration 5:30pm-10pm. Reservations are recommended for this mouthwatering three-course menu event.
- SUNDAY NIGHT JAZZ JAM Looking to take Dad to a casual bar featuring live music Sunday evening? Visit Mr. Peabody’s Bar and Grill and take pleasure in eating tasty food, unqiue ambiance, friendly staff, and quick service while listening to featured Jazz player Tony Ortega from 6:00-10:00pm.